Friday, March 9, 2012

surviving the 70's

The first time I did HEROIN was in 1973 and it had me from the start, I would have done anything to keep from getting "dope-SICK" and almost did.I cringe every time it crosses my mind.Even though the deadly drug nearly killed me it still controled every part of my life.The time had come to decide witch PATH I wanted:KEEP WORSHIPPING HEROIN or LIVE CLEAN and SERENE ONE-DAY-at-a-TIME!
That decision cost me everything and promises come true if I believe in the process and follow it to
keep this one must give ït" to others pass it on with no expectations of reward or blame it isn't about ME
It is a way of living CLEAN and SERENE just for TODAY
Cost:Absolutetly everything good and bad is put in the inventory and with God and another person discuss and give in and allow God to help me weed out the bad defects and improve on the GOOD

All this must be done then Maintenence Part of that is making a list of the people I Screwed over or hurt
Then going to thesae people and Make Amends for damage caused and help others always without praise do it because I want 

All this takes away the desire to USE and changes have happened by this point that  baffles me but take it and Pass this message to others that similar circs got us to a jumping OFF point and NEED this way of living unfortunately one must want and to believe it is God and the way of living witch includes daily
inventory is taken of myself was selfish ,pride etc. etc.meditate and pray for God to Guide me on this Path or direction

This brings us to the give away step in order for us me to stay clean and serene helping others find thier path of healing we can share the Experiences the strength of my relationship not just with friends but strengthening the bond and feeling of being useful and can start to gradually fit back in to LIFE I must
SHOW-UP SHUT -UP and LISTEN-UP     these three things help me keep REAL  except that I am only passing this on so I remain clean
The way it was explained to me I CAN'T   (admitting that my life was a TOTAL DISASTER)
GOD CAN (BELIEVE God can restore my life and me to SANITY)
So I WILL ask what GOD'S will is ONE-DAY at a TIME in order to help others find the path they need to be on I just tell them how it WORKS in my life if I do a few things one day at a time I do not need to USE dope or PEOPLE aren't the enemy it was my character flaws and my refusal to listen but NOW is where I am mostly the PAST is a TOOL now and this way of  life is GIVING me a NEW PAST

I LOVE my life it is pretty simple3 but for me it goes as well as I'm willing to GIVE my self my time my experiences strenths now and hope   The path isn;t smooth and Today I allow myself to be wrong or weak to use this""  crutch ""give me two so I'M balanced"

Always seeing and looking for the path and seeking ... ...

Thanks for your time be good to yourself no one else will hehehe
         BYE for NOW


Live clean and serene one-day-at-a-time ALL!
                                                                                                        YOUR FRIEND (think about "it")
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment